bread and butter
We've had a lot of success in the past building custom content management systems for client such as Ethical Corporation and Fruitnet, but these days there are open-source off-the-shelf solutions that get the hard yards out of the way fast and free. Those savings allow you budget and focus for tailoring your presence to your audience.
We recommend and primarily develop in Drupal.
Drupal is an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications. It's built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of people around the world.
You can use Drupal to build everything from personal blogs to enterprise applications. Thousands of add-on modules and designs let us build any site you can imagine.
- High degree of performance scalability
- Ease of use and maintenance
- Strong out of the box Search Engine Optimisation friendly features, such as search engine friendly urls
- Excellent social media support
- Great user registration and management features, such as role based management
- Localisation features
pi-squared has extensive experience implementing and modifying Drupal CMS sites, such the EyeForTravel travel industry portals, and mobile technology sites for OpenMobile Media. We can advise, implement and modify a Drupal site in the following main ways:
- We create fully standards compliant, professional designed custom templates
- We'll consult, plan and implement the setup and module configuration of your Drupal site, so that it fits your business needs best
- Using the Drupal API, we can create custom modules for Drupal, providing our clients with bespoke functionality
Drupal is a robust enterprise solution, and drives some of the most heavily tracked websites online: